NEW YEAR NEW BODY
Everyone has a New Year's Resolution right? And one of them is losing weight. Am I right? You know I am because it's always a resolution for the majority of us.
There are thousand of weight loss pills on the market. Why spend your money on them and put your body through the side effects it causes. “These so called weight loss pills” makes it seem too easy- just pop a pill and the fat will burn. Think again. The only thing that may burn is probably a mild function in an organ. That’s right. There are “hidden” side effects to these weight loss pills. Crazy but it’s the truth. Nothing is that easy. There is always hard work you have to put into something. Lesson learn always go the natural way. Love the body and have peace of mind.
***You cannot lose the weight until you detox your body of free flowing toxins.
What is DETOX?
Detox is a process in which you rid your body from harmful toxins through diet and therapies for the mind, body, and spirit.
It begins in your kitchen. Clear your kitchen of fatty and sugary foods.
- HOT WATER AND FRESH SQUEEZED LEMON
- BURDOCK ROOT TEA
- NETTLES (cleanse your urinary system)
- MILK THISTLE (helps protein synthesis in your liver and reduce high estrogen)
- DANDELION (cleanses your gall bladder and liver, increases breakdown of fats. Extremely diuretic because of its high levels of potassium) ** Dandelion Root tea and Dandelion greens are sold in some stores. Great to mix with other dark leafy greens and juicing.
- PSYLLIUM SEEDS (promote healthy bowel movements)
- PURIFIED WATER
- KELP/SEAWEED (rich source in calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and iodine- Improves production of thyroid hormones which boost metabolic rate and help with weight loss.)