Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

WHAT ARE YOU GROWING? SUMMER 2014 Again...

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
                                                                                                     Quote Audrey Hepburn




Once again...Blog viewers and followers are sending in pictures of what they are growing for summer 2014.  This viewer is not letting her obstacle in not having the space by a window,  terrace, patio, front yard, or backyard stand in her way of growing.




"What are you growing?"


Living It Up Alternatively
Viewer Tarsha














 

"I started back using my Aerogarden.  It is a indoor aeroponic gardening appliance in which you can grow herbs, vegetables, and flowers.  I have it set up on my kitchen table."


Look how much my greens are growing
AeroGarden


"I am growing musclin mix, the big greens in the back are arugula, salad greens, romaine lettuce, deers tongue, and baby greens."


                                                                                                        Tarsha



No comments:

Post a Comment