Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Thursday, August 14, 2014

WHAT ARE YOU GROWING? SUMMER 2014 AND ON...

"Limitations live only in our minds.  But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
                                                                                    Quote Jamie Paolinetti



Continuing on... Blog followers and viewers are sending in their pictures of what they are growing for summer 2014.




"What are you growing?"

Living It Up Alternatively
Viewer Vanessa















"I finally planted my first tomato plant.  I'm placing it right outside of my apartment."



Tomato Plant


"Check out my ripe tomato."


1st ripe tomato


"I'm so excited!"

                                                                                                 Vanessa

           



No comments:

Post a Comment