"It's Juicing/Blending Tuesday"
|Dairy Free Mango Lassi|
Today is the day! What are we juicing/blending?
DAIRY FREE MANGO LASSI
It wakes up our taste buds, digestive system, and the tummy will enjoy.
Cardamon is traditionally used to improve one's taste sensation.
I have altered the usual mango lassi recipe by eliminating the yogurt and sugar.
Dairy Free Mango Lassi
Ripe Mango, Coconut Milk, and Ground Green Cardamon
- 1 cup of chopped mango (about 2 riped mangoes)
- 1 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp (teaspoon) of ground cardamon
Tool Appliance: Blender
- Thoroughly wash the mango.
- Remove the skin.
- Slice up the mango.
- Discard seed.
- Place all ingredients in the blender: mango, coconut milk, and cardamon.
- Blend away.
Tip: You can use frozen mango or add ice if you prefer it to be cold.