Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

SOCIALIZING

Networking Buzz

Have you started socializing? Not online with social websites but in person-to-person contact. Networking is very important. It helps build relationships and confidence. By networking you will be able to gain access to knowing varies people and learning informative news. Also, it can lead to job opportunities. Remember the saying “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know”.

In the past I have done a lot of volunteering. I volunteered in the industry that I love – film/television. I met very interesting people and learned new skills. Volunteering helped build my resume and gained new friends.

Above all do not limit yourself. Go out, network and volunteer. It will make you feel better personally and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment