Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MEKA'S ISLAND MANGO SMOOTHIE

"Juicing Tuesday"


     We all know what today is - JUICING or BLENDING TUESDAY!  Viewers send in whatever they are juicing or blending and I post on Tuesday's.  Viewer Tameka F. is back after a brief hiatus on what she just made for an after dinner "dessert treat."



Meka's Island Mango Smoothie


Message:  "My large bowl of mangoes were going bad.  So I just whipped up this smoothie for dessert tonight.  I don't have any measurements so I suggest it be made "to taste" and of course substitutions are more than welcomed.  I had to do something with the ripening mangoes TODAY so I just used the items I already had in the house." 


Organic Mangoes picked from my Mom's tree

  

Shopping List


  • Cinnamon
  • Condensed Milk
  • Vanilla extract
  • Coconut Milk
  • Mangoes

Appliance:  Blender

Add sliced mangoes

Then add all over ingredients...

Ready to blend!


Done!


Now,  my taste tester...


KHALI LIKES IT!



                                                                                     Brought to you by, viewer Tameka F.


No comments:

Post a Comment