Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WHAT ARE YOU GROWING? SUMMER 2014 CONTINUES...

"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
                                                                                     Quote Joshua J. Marine


Blog followers and viewers continues to send in pictures of what they have planted for the summer 2014.
"What are you growing?"

Living It Up Alternatively
Follower Tamika
















"I always wanted to grow something but thought I didn't have the green thumb to succeed in doing it.  Finally, I decided to have the kids help me grow a spaghetti squash in a pot."


Beginning Stage of Spaghetti Squash

"Then on Sunday August 3, 2014..."

"My spaghetti squash seed is growing!"

 "I did it."

*Update

"Our spaghetti squash now..."


"It's flowering!"
Spaghetti Squash
August 20, 2014

                                                                
                           
                                                                                                       Tamika

No comments:

Post a Comment