Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

REAPING THE BENEFITS

 Hello Everyone,
The time has finally come after months and months in planning to create a blog.  I thought I would have this blog up and running for the summer but procrastination and laziness has gotten in the way of putting my mind set into creating this knowledgeable blog.  I am happy to present what I have learned and experienced through the years and up to the present.  I've been blessed to have the opportunity to grow my own produce this pass summer.
So, this was what I have been doing in my own backyard during the summer.  And it saved me money for not purchasing these food items that I would normally buy organically.
If you have the opportunity or advantage in having a backyard, porch, terrace, or sunny window in your home, use it! Do not let the space go to waste.  Be creative, enjoy mother nature's powers and reap the benefits!  It would save you money, improve the environment, and best of all nurture and heal your body and mind!   

No comments:

Post a Comment