As we begin the winter season we must prepare our bodies to fend off germs. This is cold and flu season and we need to kick our immune system up a few notches to protect us from being severely sick.
Natural cures can be an effective choice and less expensive then buying over the counter drugs. Also, it’s not a temporary fix like some cold medicines. Natural cures help strengthen the immune system and heal the body.
I highly recommend these natural remedies to fight colds:
- VITAMIN C (500mg-1000mg daily)
- ZINC (50mg daily)
- VITAMIN D3-400
- GREEN TEA
- PURIFIED WATER
- FRESH ORGANIC SAGE (steep as a tea)
- FRESH THYME (steep as a tea)
- FRESH SAFFRON (steep as tea 1/4 teaspoon)
- RAW HONEY
- ORGANIC LEMONS & LIMES
- PROBIOTIC ACIDOPHILUS (million-billion good bacteria) ** Reminder the intestines is 70% of your immune system (daily)
- DANDELION TEA (strengthen the liver and blood)
If you do not have the above items in your refrigerator and cabinets, then I suggest you add it to your shopping list.
Remember it takes a single sneeze from somebody releasing over 100,000 droplets of germs into the air at a speed between 80-100 mph.
Be smart, think wise, and stay healthy as best you can.