Juicing has become the "popular crave." So, what's my crave for today? Carrots!
|purple, orange, & yellow carrots|
|prep the fresh produce|
|organic apples, organic dinosaur kale, organic pears,|
carrots, ginger, & turmeric
Prepping was hard work! It felt like I washing, peeling, and chopping for days. Look closely I snuck in two different root spices. Can you find the spices? A good way to sneak in the necessary spices that helps fight off a variety of diseases. We cannot forget the dark leafy greens and fruits.
The benefits of carrots:
- Beta-Carotene an antioxidant that helps fight the free radicals. Slows down anti-aging.
- Vitamin A improves vision.
- Reduce the risk of stroke. "Six carrots a day keeps a stroke away."
- Nourish the skin. Detox the liver.
- Reduces cholesterol levels. Lower risk of heart disease.
- Cleans teeth. Eliminates dirt and plaque.
- Prevent cancer. Breast, lung, and colon.
- Rich in Vitamin B's.