Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CARROT MEDLEY

 
"Juicing Tuesday"
 
 
 
     Juicing has become the "popular crave."  So, what's my crave for today?  Carrots!
 
 
purple, orange, & yellow carrots
Someone had given me a huge bag of carrots.  Yikes!  Quickly thinking I came up with just juicing them. 


prep the fresh produce
organic apples, organic dinosaur kale, organic pears,
carrots, ginger, & turmeric

Prepping was hard work!  It felt like I washing, peeling, and chopping for days.  Look closely I snuck in two different root spices.  Can you find the spices?  A good way to sneak in the necessary spices that helps fight off a variety of diseases.  We cannot forget the dark leafy greens and fruits.


need upgrade
By the way, I cannot wait to upgrade my juicer.  I had this Juiceman Jr. for over 10 years.  Yikes!


 Now, the moment we've been waiting for...

Carrot Medley




















The benefits of carrots:

  1. Beta-Carotene an antioxidant that helps fight the free radicals.  Slows down anti-aging.
  2. Vitamin A improves vision.   
  3. Reduce the risk of stroke.  "Six carrots a day keeps a stroke away."
  4. Nourish the skin.  Detox the liver.
  5. Reduces cholesterol levels.  Lower risk of heart disease.
  6. Cleans teeth.  Eliminates dirt and plaque.
  7. Prevent cancer.  Breast, lung, and colon.
  8. Rich in Vitamin B's.
Need I say more?  Would you like a cup?


Enjoy!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment