"Healing The Body"
We are just about halfway through the month of March. So, what have you done lately? Keep in mind this is COLON CANCER AWARENESS MONTH. Please do something to help support the colon and the rest of the body.
Make sure you try your best in using organic produce to avoid the toxins of pesticides. If you are using the skin on vegetables and fruits, then go organic. Go organic on leafy greens as well. If eating meats, then limit the intake and look for hormone clone free.
A great way to start is doing a natural cleanse.
Dr. Oz 3 day detox cleanse shopping list & menu plan
Check it out here http://s.doctoroz.com/sites/default/files/dm_uploads/4_055_3DayDetox.pdf
If you feel you can go longer than a three day cleanse, then I recommend Cathy Wong "7 day detox cleanse."
Check it out here http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/dietarytherapy/a/Detox_Diet_Plan.htm
Supplements that can help the body (taken daily)
*As always make note of all natural remedies and supplements you are taking. Let your doctor know what you are taking.
- Vitamin D3 (extremely important) *see posting
- Probiotic Acidophilus (non-dairy)
- CoQ10 coenzyme 100mg (no soy or corn, no artificial colors, or no preservatives)
- Antioxidants ( helps fight free radicals that damages DNA cells) - Zinc, Selenium, and Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol
- 100% Wild Salmon Oils 1000mg - fights inflammation (no soy or corn, no artificial colors, or no preservatives)
- Black Currant Oil 500mg (fights inflammation)
- Flax seed oil
Drinking teas daily
|Dried flowers, spices, & herbs to create your own tea|
- Green tea (matcha, sencha)
- Turmeric, Ginger, and Cloves
- Holy Basil
- Burdock Root
- Dandelion Root
- Cinnamon (use Ceylon "True Cinnamon" for medical effect)
Cook with fresh or dried spices and herbs in foods (
* Tip: Always have available Turmeric (fresh or ground), Cloves, and fresh Ginger in your pantry or fridge. These are excellent spices to fight bacteria, pain, and gives circulation!
Get at least 8 hours of sleep (your body creates the natural hormone melatonin)
|Inhibits cancer growth cells and reduces inflammation|
Get in the know! Read and learn!
And last of all,
Have a support system (family or friends) is the crucial key to the road of a healthy lifestyle. If one person in the household is eating healthy and the other members of the family is not, then you will have a hard time. It's imperative the whole family is on the same path as you.