Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

JUICING REMEDIES FOR VARIOUS AILMENTS

 
"Juicing Tuesday"
 
 
 
It's not KOOL AID
 
 
     Wow, this sure does look good to have now.  Right?  Well, it was and it quenched my thirst the day I had a cup several cups!  So far at every family function my sister always has her famous homemade fruit lemonades, such as, grapefruit or strawberry.  But, this time she had surprised everyone with a berry twist - half blueberry and citrus (?).  I have to double check from the source "herself" on what was the orange half beverage and the secret ingredient she puts in her famous fruit lemonades.
 
     The lemonade beverages was gone in less than 2 hours!  And we found people hoovering over the glass jug trying to get the last drop and plus some fruit!  You see making your own juice drinks are the best and you are able to control whatever ingredient you put in.  I highly recommend you to try make your own drinks for yourself and family. 
 
     Someone asked me the other day do I have some juice recipes to help with various ailment conditions.  I remembered I found this site and printed out a few recipes.  I thought this would be perfect for Juicing/Blending Tuesdays  http://www.juicing-for-health.com/juicer-recipes.html
 
                                                                                                
 
                                                                                                 Namaste
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment