Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BACK IN THE HABIT... "ORANGE IMMUNITY BLISS"

 
"Juicing Tuesday"
 
 
Orange Immunity Bliss
 
 
 
     I know it's been a while for a juice posting.  Let us start back on track due to the changing of seasons.  The weather and peoples' germs has really put a toll on my immune system.  I can't believe I caught a head cold.  I haven't had one in over a year.  Once I felt scratchiness in my throat I knew right off the back a cold was brewing. 
 
     So, what am I doing to fight this "germ bug" besides drinking cups of fresh mint and ginger tea, taking tablespoons of raw manuka honey with a dash of cinnamon, a probiotic, zinc, and vitamin C 1000mg?
 
     I pulled out my organic carrots and created a power punch CARROT JUICE.
 
 
Shopping List
 
  • 12 carrots
  • a piece of celery root
  • a half of organic lime or organic lemons
  • a piece of turmeric root
  • 5000 iu liquid vitamin D

Appliance Tool:  Juicer
 

I sure did finally invested in a new juicer

Directions:

Thoroughly wash all produce.
Cut in half the lemon or lime.
Cut a piece of celery root and turmeric root.
Put the carrots, lemon/lime, celery root, and turmeric root in the juicer.



Then add 5000iu liquid vitamin D and stir...

We cannot forget the sunshine vitamin

Now, your "Orange Immunity Bliss" juice is ready...


Let the healing begin


                                                                             Let this be your healing medicine...


                                                                                                            Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment