Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

KHALI'S SWEET FRUITS BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

 
"Juicing Tuesday"
 
 

"Sweet Fruits Breakfast Smoothie"
 



     I know it has been a while for a Tuesday Juicing/Blending post.  Young, Khali, has reminded me I'm falling off my Juicing game and I cannot stop.  Once again, Khali, has sent me a message that besides parents/adults helping kids eating a proper balance meal, kids need to help other kids as well.  Khali has come forward to help jump start the youth of today in showing kids whole foods are better nutrition for the body and it's simple to make.
 
    Here is Khali's beverage, "Sweet Fruits Breakfast Smoothie."


 
Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, Green Apples,
Cinnamon, & Coconut Water

 
     We got to love Khali for taking the initiative in leading the way to strive in eating and living a healthy way.
 
 
                                                                                              Go Khali!

No comments:

Post a Comment