"Updating the Blog"
Sorry for the long hiatus since New Year's but I needed a mental break. I've been gathering information for future topics, changing up on my health diet, and battling keeping my endometriosis in remission. Unfortunately it has come back since two years from the surgery. The weird thing about the body - it's very sensitive and a complicated system. What you eat, put on skin, and environment can complicate things. That is why I am so health conscious in what I buy and what I put into my system. Autoimmune diseases is very tricky and a proper diet has to be taken seriously to achieve optimum health.
The topics I would like to cover for future postings are as follows:
- Herbs and Spices - how it plays an important role in treating and healing the body naturally. There are many herbs and spices out in the world that some may not know of in which can be beneficial besides the well known ones that are commonly used.
- Revealing more of healthy skin and hair beauty secrets.
- Gardening 102.
- Types of autoimmune diseases younger people are being diagnosed.
- Product labeling "labeling language" - what to look out for.
- Creating healthy snacks.
- Essential kitchen tools and/or appliances that are worth the investment.
- Financial Health. *
On that note, I hope you all been having a good healthy year so far. It has been three months into 2014 hopefully you all started on working on those resolution promises.
What colorful path are you taking for 2014?
|Where Does Your Path Lead?|
|Stop! Re-evaluate yourself|
There is still more time in the year to achieve your resolution promises and to re-evaluate your path you would like to take. Do not be discourage if things have not started out the way you would like. Take a step back and think. Think positive and surround yourself with positive energy to feed on.