"It's Juicing Tuesday"
|Watermelon Lemon Balm|
"Soothing, Refreshing, and Hydrating"
It's Tuesday! What are we juicing?
Watermelon Lemon Balm
- 6 cups of distilled or purified water
- 1/2 cup of lemon balm sprigs
- unlimited chucks of watermelon (remove the seeds)
1. Boil the water and lemon balm sprigs. About 10-15 minutes until water is at a rapid boil.
2. Let the liquid steep and cool down.
3. Strain the sprigs.
4. Once the liquid is cool then add the watermelon in the blender. *optional - you can add more lemon balm leaves - remove stems
5. Liquefy the ingredients.
6. Serve chilled or room temperature.
- Helps with insomnia and anxiety
- Heal herpes (cold sores)
- Menstrual cramps
- Relaxes muscles in the bladder, uterus, and stomach
- Helps treat Grave's disease
- Anti-viral properties
- Help treat thyroid issues* (due to the powerful healing of this herb - If you are taking thyroid medication, consult with your doctor and let your physician know. Lemon Balm can interfere with thyroid medication.) Lemon Balm has the ability to regulate thyroid hormone production.
- Helps Alzheimer's and Dementia - improves memory and lengthen attention span
- Relieve PMS
- Fights bronchial inflammation
- Relieves indigestion
- Relieves heartburn
*Lemon Balm is an health investment. A perennial herb and aroma of lemon scent when you rub its leaves. Fresh lemon balm is sold in most Farmers' Market. So, stop by a market and invest in optimal health!