Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Monday, June 6, 2016

MAKING THE SWITCH

"A Jennie-O Opportunity"





     
     What a weekend!  This past Saturday June 4, 2016 while walking to a NYC Games and Digital Media career networking event at the Microsoft technology building I was stopped in my tracks by the Jennie-O team to do a billboard promo test taste of their product Turkey.  At first I had hesitated in doing the billboard promo video because I preferred to work behind the camera.  My passion is working in the production area but to have your name and face splashed smacked in the middle of busy Times Square a 2nd time (yes, I was asked by Google in October 2015, will post soon) is an opportunity some will not want to miss out on.  What are the chances in life to have a billboard of yourself hanging up high in Times Square - the most busiest area in New York.  Luckily the product was turkey meatballs.  I only eat fish, chicken and turkey- absolutely no red meats!  Lately, I've been decreasing my meat intakes to strongly concentrating more on eating vegetables and finding other sources of protein to fuel my energy. 



NYC Games & Digital Media Career Fair
An alternative to beef is turkey.  

Can meatballs taste just as great made with turkey?
Jennie-O asked NYC by standers walking on Times Square 

I've always made the switch to eat turkey instead of red meats
"No Beef"

I'm tasting the turkey meatballs
"MAKING THE SWITCH"

That's right I tried the alternative 

     Are you ready to make that switch? Looking for another alternative then eating red meats? Start taking one step at a time - believe me you won't miss it.  Eventually, you will probably leave all meat products alone.

So we told Time Square
"MAKE THE SWITCH"
 
     According to Jennie-O "91% Love Turkey, 7.3% Pleasantly Surprised, and 1.7% Meh."
                                        http://www.jennieo.com/mts/newyorkcity#info

                   
                           I hope you enjoyed watching my billboard video- had fun making it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment