Grow. Eat. Live.

Grow.  Eat.  Live.
Grow. Eat. Live.

Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'M BACK

  
            My sincere apologies for the hiatus.  I know it has been a while, well actually a whole two seasons from last posting.  The year 2011 has been a roller coaster ride of trials and tribulations right from the beginning of the year.  I under went a 2nd round of fertility treatments to soaking my feet in the clear blue salt water of Barbados to the white soft sand running through my toes to drinking fresh coconut water from the actual young coconut to reconnecting with family and friends to re-touring the beautiful island to doing yoga in the morning under the sun and coconut trees.  It was a nice getaway to relieve stress and relax.
            I have been battling over 10 years of fighting the disease of “endometriosis” and I have not stopped.  In future postings I will let you walk in “my shoes” on what the disease has done and what actions I have taken to by manage the “silent” infertility killer disease.  And how advance the disease can spread, damage organs, cause severe scar tissue, and plus spread to the brain in rare cases.
            Since I was diagnose in 2002 by surgery, I have struggled for peace of mind and pain relief.  Some of you may have “walked in the same shoes” or walked beside someone who is walking in that very same shoes. 
            This led me on my journey to enter the world of alternative medicine on putting the disease in remission without drugs and improving my body to heal through holistic natural remedies and eating the foods to balance estrogen hormone levels.
            A few months ago I came across this healing prayer that I recite and helps me mediate.  I hope it will help others as well...
Heavenly Father, You are intimately aware of the struggle I am experiencing – the pain and the despair.  You know the desire of my heart to be healed of this illness.  I ask now for Your healing touch.  I know that You are able and that just like in Bible times, You can heal me.
“I also understand that You will chose what is best for me.  I pray that through this trial, I will draw close to You – that You will be my comfort and strength.  I pray that ultimately, whatever happens, You will be glorified through me.  I pray this in Jesus’ name, amen.”

                                               Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment